may be a Kingfisher --is

Discussion in 'Birds' started by JWEAR, Dec 16, 2005.

1. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    I have hunted and shot but got him the other day Ben and I went out looking for hawks[​IMG] and got a bonus KF[​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Way to go Jeff. Both very good shots. :smile:

3. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH I am very proud of the kingfisher boy have I worked hard for that shot .I am sorry looks like i posted twice not very good at postng here can you please delete the other one. Last time out Ben got him this time we both got him :biggrin:

4. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Atta way Buddy !!!
    I'm digging the KF shot (you still have to get one in flight :tongue: :biggrin:)

Now that hawk shot is Outstanding, really great angle, clarity, color and got those talons extended, excellent work and timing :wink:

5. Jeff did you do some cloning on the shot of the Red Tail? It is visible on my calibrated setup here at work...

Nice job on both shots. How much cropping?

6. Way to go Jeff!
    I can see the cloning as well and it actually seperates one of the talons. No biggie tho, I would love to have either of these shots in my stuff.
    Dave

7. Great stuff. Nice KF for sure.

8. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    no crop just removed a wire a pole and a bald eagle that was in the way .I need to clean it up better but my photo shop skills are --well really bad and I liked the shot so I did what I could .I find so far that with my d2h that I do less cropping not a lot of room for 50% ect thanks and I think the cloning really stands out but I do the best I can :confused:

9. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    looks better than the one with pole and wires :biggrin: and yes I know you have a very good bif --that will be next even if I have to have you chase them :eek: thanks again for spot and share --Ben saw the kingfisher first and let me move in for the shot before we both moved in --thanks again

10. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    thank you James The KF is a shot I have worked hard for ---real hard, this was a day maker even if it is a butt shot :biggrin:

11. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    THANK YOU I really should have cleaned that shot up before posting it here ,all the shots here are first rate .It was a lot of work to remove the pole ect but I loved the shot and did what I could .Thanks again, Jeff

12. My Gosh KF, he is one big bird.