May the Force be with you

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Frits, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Our fearless leader Patrick, ready to do battle with "white lens shooters" :biggrin:
    (Too bad you could not make it Phil, it would have been a treat to see you - but as you can see, we were thinking of you!!)

Nikkor Ai-S 50mm f/1.4
    original.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2007
  2. please post that in the 200vr thread! Awesome!

3. Perfect!!! You nailed that one.

4. What a grin! The way he's holding that camera, it's more like a weapon!! Cute!

5. Thanks Dave, but that is not the 200....and the shot was done with my Ai-S 50mm f/1.4 :eek: 

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2007
  6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent and fun

7. No wonder your kids follow you around, Patrick!
    What a hoot!

Another fine shot, Frits

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

8. *still laughing* :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

9. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Great shot! Thanks Frits.

Nice to see Patrick looks so ...... evil. :biggrin:

10. He couldn't if he tried...

11. Excellent shot! And I'm glad the lens came into good hands that could use it properly, now why did I sell it is the real question!

12. Love this one, I have to share it with my husband!!! He keeps watching SW reruns on HBO...we have them on DVD!! LOL!!

13. Thanks Andreas! Your Ai-S 50mm f/1.4 arrived the day before I left and was one of the few I brought with me. This is one of my first images with it - it works! :smile:
    The full size original is razor sharp!

14. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I think I need a print of that one!

15. I will be happy to send you one Leigh!

16. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Look out, "white lens shooters!" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

17. There was one there when we arrived. GBRandy was joking about coming down and having us "look for the guy with the white lens". I tried to find the guy to get a picture of him because, to put it nicely he didn't look anything like Randy!

18. Gosh, the arrival of all us Nikon shooters must've scared him away!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.