May the Force be with you

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Frits, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Our fearless leader Patrick, ready to do battle with "white lens shooters" :biggrin:
    (Too bad you could not make it Phil, it would have been a treat to see you - but as you can see, we were thinking of you!!)

Nikkor Ai-S 50mm f/1.4
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2007
  2. please post that in the 200vr thread! Awesome!
  3. Perfect!!! You nailed that one.
  4. What a grin! The way he's holding that camera, it's more like a weapon!! Cute!
  5. Thanks Dave, but that is not the 200....and the shot was done with my Ai-S 50mm f/1.4 :eek:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2007
  6. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent and fun
  7. No wonder your kids follow you around, Patrick!
    What a hoot!

Another fine shot, Frits

aka beaucamera
  8. *still laughing* :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  9. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Great shot! Thanks Frits.

Nice to see Patrick looks so ...... evil. :biggrin:
  10. He couldn't if he tried...
  11. Excellent shot! And I'm glad the lens came into good hands that could use it properly, now why did I sell it is the real question!
  12. Love this one, I have to share it with my husband!!! He keeps watching SW reruns on HBO...we have them on DVD!! LOL!!
  13. Thanks Andreas! Your Ai-S 50mm f/1.4 arrived the day before I left and was one of the few I brought with me. This is one of my first images with it - it works! :smile:
    The full size original is razor sharp!
  14. Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    I think I need a print of that one!
  15. I will be happy to send you one Leigh!
  16. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Look out, "white lens shooters!" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  17. There was one there when we arrived. GBRandy was joking about coming down and having us "look for the guy with the white lens". I tried to find the guy to get a picture of him because, to put it nicely he didn't look anything like Randy!
  18. Gosh, the arrival of all us Nikon shooters must've scared him away!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: