May the Force be with you

Our fearless leader Patrick, ready to do battle with "white lens shooters" :biggrin:
(Too bad you could not make it Phil, it would have been a treat to see you - but as you can see, we were thinking of you!!)

Nikkor Ai-S 50mm f/1.4
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
*still laughing* :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Excellent shot! And I'm glad the lens came into good hands that could use it properly, now why did I sell it is the real question!
Thanks Andreas! Your Ai-S 50mm f/1.4 arrived the day before I left and was one of the few I brought with me. This is one of my first images with it - it works! :smile:
The full size original is razor sharp!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Look out, "white lens shooters!" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
There was one there when we arrived. GBRandy was joking about coming down and having us "look for the guy with the white lens". I tried to find the guy to get a picture of him because, to put it nicely he didn't look anything like Randy!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom