May Wedding

Discussion in 'People' started by SMH77, Jul 28, 2007.

1. SMH77

SMH77

Feb 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Here are a few pictures from my second wedding in May this year. Sorry for not posting them sooner--I know that I said I would in a previous thread. I've been busy shooting other weddings and processing pictures so I haven't had much time to post.

After this wedding below, I had another wedding on 7/7/07 that was just brutal to shoot. It was out in 94F+ weather, direct sunshine (no shade whatsoever), groom and groomsmen in white and I had to use fill flash to remove some of the raccoon eyes. Talk about blown highlights! I'm glad I shot RAW, but I could have done even better. After I'm done processing, copyrighting, uploading and sorting them, I'll post some from that wedding as well. The very first thing I ordered up when I was back was a set of 3 stop ND filters for my main lenses. It was painful to see so many blown highlights under such conditions. But that's a story for another thread.

I'm pretty happy with how this wedding turned out, what do you think?

I appreciate your comments and criticisms on the photos...

169690515-L.

View attachment 108291

View attachment 108292

View attachment 108293

View attachment 108294

View attachment 108295

Thanks for looking.

Sean

2. I think you did a very nice job in capturing this wedding. On image #2 I would increase the EV a little bit, especially on the bride. Love the cute little flower girl image and the lineup on the bridge. Well done.

3. SMH77

SMH77

Feb 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks for the comments and compliments. I'll work on post processing that shot(#2) a little more--without overdoing it.

Weddings sure are fun--and a challenge.

Sean

4. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

these r great ...and that shot on the bridge, WOA!
    ;-))

5. SMH77

SMH77

Feb 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks Nute! I appreciate the nice compliments...

Sean

6. Nice work, Sean! Those are some very creative and well executed poses. #2 meeds some selective levels adjustments, but you hit the rest of them out of the park! I particularly like the shot of them under through the veil.

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    The first shot is beautiful...as with the rest of the photos. Good job. I would clone some grass on the sidewalk, just as a secondary picture to offer them.

Can't wait to see the second wedding.

8. Nice shots... that little flower girl is absolutely beautiful...