1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Maybe the most important bird photo I take...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by DW Brewer, Apr 12, 2007.

1. DW Brewer

DW Brewer Guest

I have an exhibit coming up on April 28 & 29; part of BirdingFest 2007 (one of the largest birding events in the midwest). I submitted some images to a jury and was one of 15 artists invited to exhibit and sell wares at the fest. Don't know where this may lead, but just to sell means the end of my happy amateur status; ...and the need for commercial equipment insurance (through NANPA). This exhibit will be quite different from Jim Fenton's soiree, but it represents an opportunity just the same. I have spent the past few weeks building an inventory of stock images, printing and framing selected images, purchasing the requisite equipment for the exhibit, etc. I also had to come up with a business card, and this image is what I created: a bifold card incorporating an eagle image from the 2Rivers Region. Wish me luck!

-
    77074959.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Congrats David,sure do miss our pair at the nest.Got ya a business card and all, boy more equipment just around the corner good luck my friend.

3. Congratulations David, good on you! Very best wishes for lots of success.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Way to go David. Here's wishing you good luck!! :smile:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Way to go
    Hope you rack up the bucks:) )))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.