1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Maymont Park, Richmond VA - A series of 8

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by williadw, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Here are some shots from Maymont Park in Richmond, I have not been there for a long time, so I decide to go back and take some pictures Friday.

That place is nothing short of amazing as it has a bit of everything. It seems to have really grown since I was there last. If it had not been so hot, I would have stayed longer. I have yet to tour the house there. Maybe one day.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Don

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. don,
    a gorgeous series of images
    thanks so much for sharing them with

what a lovely place to shoot

3. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    great shots Don, very nice place to visit , my daughter had her wedding in front of the waterfall last Oct. made for some great shots the photographer keep saying aren't you paying me to do this (could not help myself)

4. nicely done Don

5. Yo Don....You really nailed them...WOW!

6. Thanks

Thanks all...

I have to go back soon and see what what I missed. That's one thing about frequenting the same place a lot. You always seem to see things you missed the first time around.

I will wait until the temperature cools down a bit.

Don

7. Beautiful images of a beautiful place, Don. Well done!

8. Your photos project a great sense of a peaceful environment. Nice work.

Les

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.