Me and my shadow. "My Daughter"

Discussion in 'People' started by cwilt, Nov 9, 2005.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
  2. Nice shot again Cwilt. Does your daughter automatically pose for a camera if she sees it pointed at her. She is the most famous photographed girl in the world. Bet you have many photo's of her.

Thanks for sharing.

Greetings,
    Vince

3. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Thanks Vince. Most of my shots are candids with lucky timing. My kids by now are used to me having the camera and pay little attention to it. Logan likes to look at the images on the back after a few shots. Chimping at 18 months old? :biggrin:

4. Haha cool. So at 18 months it is chimping. Then at 4 years old she owns her first D50 with a kitlens. And on 6 year old a D200. And then at 18 there will be the D6X Double frame and telling all us older people how to make good photographs.

Greetings,
    Vince

5. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I never tire of your photos.

Thank you for sharing.

6. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Amanda is learning to use my D70 with a 50mm F1.4 and reflector for light control. Who knows where it may lead?:smile:

Patrick,
    Thanks. It is fun to photograph the same subject all the time but find different compostion and lighting angles.

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice image, Charles. The expression on her face is great, it looks as though she is entranced in something. The shadow on the wall behind is at the perfect angle and shows well.

8. It is like stuttering. It never sounds the same. It is allways different. And doing the same thing in different ways will make you learn to find the perfect ways to photograph a person. But most of us don't have the privilige to photograph the same person over and over again. So you are a lucky person. Because as soon as i use my camera and point it at family or friends it is like don't even think about it. Get it out of my face...!!!!!

I see people duck away or trying to hide my compact flash cards. So you understand how much they love to be photographed by me. And then they say your family will allways give you a helping hand.

So you can understand how jealouse i can be if i see another one of your series of your daughter. And i think by myself that show off that lucky person. :wink: :biggrin: :tongue:

So please keep shooting photo's of your daughter in every angle you can possible think of try a handstand or whatever. It is in the benefit off us all. One day you will nail a image that we all did not think off yet.

Greetings,
    Vince

PS. (soon your daughter will have a fan club)

9. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Thanks Vince. I will continue on the path I am on to see where it leads.:smile:

10. Title and image really go well together. Well seen and taken image. Your daughter is becoming famous.

11. This is a very nice picture. I really like the shadow.