Me..my new D2X, 28-70 (big bertha)...and something else..

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PGB

Awesome!

For those wondering, you too can have nikoncafe attire!

http://www.cafepress.com/nikoncafe

Hats are on order and will be at least a week before they are ready.

All proceeds go to the hosting and upkeep of the forum hardware and services.

Thanks,

Rich, please....you're scaring the children.

Heeeeheeeeheeee. :lol:

Cool shot. It made me smile (fantastic t-shirt too). 8)

Would'a looked bigger with the hood attached ;) and Patrick?

Nice Rich, and Patrick, I just placed a $100 Cafe order, thanks and keep up the great work!

G

GMolotsky

Rich
Congrats on the D2X. I'm sure you'll be wearing that for a while. The smile that is, as for the shirt, that's pretty cool too. Now lets see some pics....

gho

Wow, your smile looks just like the smilies, and the yellow too. Sure kids won't mistake you for a crossing guard or something :D

Sorry Rich, no offence, but I think we need a better looking model. No, I don't mean me, that would definitely be a retrograde step.

Maybe we should give Panos a tshirt and get him to go out and shoot some of his cheerleaders wearing 'em. Hmm, on further examination, maybe he should shoot 'em wearing just this. That'd boost sales, not to mention blood pressures.

Neil

AFS

oh......no.......LOGO MERCHANDISE!!!!!!!
RUN! WALLET IS EMPTYING!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn.....I'm going to have to buy some. Why does this always have to happen.........
To give you an idea, between 5 cruises on one ship I think I have over a dozen t-shirts, 4 hats, a jacket, 3 pairs of sweatpants, inflatable ship, ceramic ship, a bunch of mugs, keychain light, two bathing suits, shorts, christmas ornament, etc.
I haven't had enough time or opportunity to acquire any D2X ornaments yet :)

Scott Sherman said:
Rich,

That Nikon looks exceptionally good on you and I like the T-shirt. That 28-70 is a manly lense isn't it. Glad to see you are enjoying it.

Best regards
...yes it is a MANLY lens! It's getting a lot of action. I went to the Cubs-Nats game Friday night and had a blast. The rules limit you to a 3" lens, so I took the 85 1.4 and the 28-70. I could have brought a 600 and no one would have questioned me where I went through. We sat behind the net at home plate so everything has a cross hatch pattern in it.

What was more important is I experimented with metering and speeds and cropping. Valuable learning experieince.

Rich

Rich,
I cannot help but notice the naval wings on that beermug behind you and I seem to spot the tail of an F8 Crusader. Do you have any relation to the venerable Gunfighters???

Frits said:
Rich,
I cannot help but notice the naval wings on that beermug behind you and I seem to spot the tail of an F8 Crusader. Do you have any relation to the venerable Gunfighters???
Here I am aboard the USS Wasp (yes, the WWII carrier...I'm that old)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here'a rather dashing candid shot of me during the same period

View attachment 8710

Rich

gho

Wow, cool... So you were a Naval Aviator in a past life? That's so awsome. I'd think you must miss it dearly.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom