Mechanized agriculture in Germany

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Mattes, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Like these photos a lot Mattes :smile:
    Looks like kind of a scary dusty environment for a camera however... and I thought Cambodia was bad!

2. Nice work Mattes. These could have been shot in the American Midwest where I grew up. Perhaps that "old country" feel is why my ancestors migrated there from Germany in the 1880's. :smile:

3. agw0

agw0

Oct 28, 2006
    Munich, Germany
    Very nice, Mattes. I especially like the first and the last one.
    Regards,

4. Beautiful, nice choice with the B&W too, that John Deere green was probably a bit hard to deal with I'd imagine.

5. Hello.

@All: Thanks for your comments. Good to hear that you like my pictures.

@Mindspan: I'm always working with two camera bodies, so I don't have to swap the lenses under those conditions. It surely helps ...

@Michael: The John Deere green is a little tricky, but the D2Hs handles it quite good, I think:

Regards,

Mattes

6. Hammster

Hammster

Apr 24, 2007
    San Diego, Ca.
    great shots. Although I think I'd prefer color over b/w in these based on your last one that you posted.

7. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Nice B&W camera work.

8. i think color ones would look better