1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Media Pass

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Alan, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Alan

Alan

May 9, 2008
    Georgia
    I have a high school willing to give me a media pass, but they have not given them out before. So they don't know what to give me. They said they would sign whatever I came up with. So since I have not paid much attention to passes of sorts, What should I make it look like and about what size? Any samples pics would help too. Thanks...

2. All a media pass is is a piece of paper (usually pocket size --some are laminated some are not) that says that you have permission to be at varying areas of a sporting event. It will have the name of the school/ballpark/whatever, (often the emblem), with the name of the person and the name of the organization/media that the person represents.

Here are some examples of media passes. But they are usually made and distributed by the school or ballpark, not the media person.

2744943002_3c5850ea02.

3. Alan

Alan

May 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Great, that's just what I needed. I will be making it up for the school. They have never had any, so basically I'm designing it for them, just so I can get one. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.