Medieval fair...

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Rui Lopes, May 27, 2007.

1. Sounds interesting, but no pictures are showing...

2. Missing pics

Actually I also noticed that sometimes it happens... I don't know why (...) but soon, in further attempts they show up again ... I really don't understand. However, right now and as I'm writing this, I can see at least 4 pics. Please try again.
    Regards

You also can see it at: http://www.pbase.com/ruilopes/miscellaneousready_to_post&page=all

3. zeus1

zeus1

Dec 14, 2006
    Belgium
    Something is definitely wrong with Your upload. Reloading the web page gives me an at random selection of Your pics. I would suggest removing all pics from Your first post, and reposting them all in a new post.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Deffinately beautiful images

When you copy from pbase..
    Do not right click on the picture and get the properties to paste
    Copy form the address bar and paste that url

5. Dixie

Dixie

Feb 26, 2007
    Land of cotton
    Great series!

6. To Gale...

I don't understand how to do it... What I am used to do is: After choosing the image, I click on it and when it opens, righ click on it again, click on properties, right click on URL, select all, right click again and copy; After, here, I just click on the yellow small box and paste the URL adress copied in the appropriate field...

Please le me know what I am doing wrong... the strange thing is that sometimes the images open and sometimes don't and are substituted by the small red crosses... I believe that should something had been wrong done upon copy/paste process, the images would never open...

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Do not right click on the picture after you open it
    It is open that is the url you want that is in the address bar.
    Do you know what the address bar is.??
    Where you would type a url that you wanted to go to???

Well right click on that and paste it here then put and .jpg on the end