Meet Florence ...

A little girl with attitude ...

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not a very cooperative type, eh?

Like the BW treatment you did very much. Is it describable? You probably already know the tips of her fingers are a bit hot. Was there anything you could've done to prevent it, or was it by design? :Whistle:

Steve S said:
Like the BW treatment you did very much. Is it describable? You probably already know the tips of her fingers are a bit hot. Was there anything you could've done to prevent it, or was it by design? :Whistle:

Hi Steven, this is an experiment I did with NC to convert and create a hi key shot, this is why you see some hot spots .... The original exposure is spot on (in color) I simply used a BW converter in NC, saved the shot as tif and then reopened it in PSCS and added the sepia tone and more highlights ...

IF A LOOK WOULD KILL... then we all would be death.

Great capture and love the sort of duotone colors. Everytime i see your name and i almost know i going to enjoy your photo's. I am not a big bird lover maybe because where i life are mostly the same birds. Or maybe i am just jealouse that some of you have such a nice birds near you that you can capture. But your photo's of people are great to. I love the shot it reminds me of my little cousin he can also look like that. But if he looks like that i can't keep serious so i start laughing so he will start laughing.

Oh and what did you promise that girl and did not do, because we all know she can't be that mad for nothing. Did you promise her ice cream after few photo's and you did not gave her but kept on shooting photo's. What was the bribe hehe.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Cool high key effect, makes it glow with a metallic effect - not heavy metal, yet - but the parents should be aware.
BTW : sharp hair and soft skin : ??? Great job.

Latest threads

Top Bottom