Meet Fluff

This is Fluff, our cat (2004 picture - D1x, late day, backlit available light).
Yes, when we got him as a kitten in 1998, we named him after the (then) caddy of Tiger Woods, Mike "Fluff" Cowan - for obvious similarities :biggrin: :biggrin: .

Frits

48571856.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fluff!!

I think he's a real beauty Frits, but I'm just a sucker for cute kitties. :wink:

Hi Frits, Im not a cat luver but luv the shot, color, saturation, DOF and nailed the exposure, whats not to like, great job!

This picture of "Fluff" is a real beauty. We inherited a cat named "Fluffy". Hope Fluff doesn't shed quite as much as Fluffy. He really lives up to his name.

Can you tell us which lens you used for the picture and the shooting information. I always try to find this out on great pictures, so I can learn.

I love the backlighting.

Terri

PS Here is my Fluffy. He is old and was very sick earlier this summer. We thought he would die. But he came back and is his old self!!! He sleeps a lot, and when he is awake is yawning a great deal.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

We inherited a cat named "Fluffy". Hope Fluff doesn't shed quite as much as Fluffy. He really lives up to his name.

Beautiful shot of your Fluffy, Terri!

Can you tell us which lens you used for the picture and the shooting information. I always try to find this out on great pictures, so I can learn.

This shot was made with the Nikkor AF-S 80-200 f:2.8 (@ f5 - 1/250 sec.).

Latest threads

Top Bottom