Meet Jack

Sam's new buddy.

149208470-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

149208824-L.jpg

149208028-L.jpg

That Fuji sure shines in your hands... wonderful colors and sharpness.

I just bought a used S3 and have a feeling it will be on the market for an S5 purchase soon. I'm completely blown away after owning it a short period of time by the straight out of the camera colors and skin tones.... worlds apart from any camera I've owned so far... :biggrin:

That Fuji sure shines in your hands... wonderful colors and sharpness.

I just bought a used S3 and have a feeling it will be on the market for an S5 purchase soon. I'm completely blown away after owning it a short period of time by the straight out of the camera colors and skin tones.... worlds apart from any camera I've owned so far... :biggrin:

Thnxs Brian. I love it for these type shots. It is just so slow to write to the card but you get used to it.

Beautiful work. The S5 and 200 f/2 make a heck of a combo!

Wonder why Fuji can't make a camera with faster write speed? Maybe they had to agree to slow down the buffer to get Nikon to supply the bodies?:biggrin:

You're probably right Stu... :tongue: even my wife commented, "I wonder why nikon would sell out like that..."

I'm working with an old dinosaur S3 lately and once you see the out of camera colors and skintones, you forget about how fast it writes to the card. Honestly, if you're not shooting sports or motorsports... you'd never miss it. I've not been bothered by it yet....

The only thing bothering me is the 'need' to upgrade to the S5 :tongue:

Beautiful work. The S5 and 200 f/2 make a heck of a combo! Wonder why Fuji can't make a camera with faster write speed? Maybe they had to agree to slow down the buffer to get Nikon to supply the bodies?:biggrin:

Wish I knew but it is fine for what I use it for.

You're probably right Stu... :tongue: even my wife commented, "I wonder why nikon would sell out like that..."

I'm working with an old dinosaur S3 lately and once you see the out of camera colors and skintones, you forget about how fast it writes to the card. Honestly, if you're not shooting sports or motorsports... you'd never miss it. I've not been bothered by it yet....

The only thing bothering me is the 'need' to upgrade to the S5 :tongue:
It cramps my chimping style but otherwise I love it

Great stuff Eric! I can't say anything about the color, but overall, they're wonderful shots of the kid.

Thnxs Chris.. color blind I am guessing?

Eric, great shots...
thnxs!
Man I love your work Eric! These are excellent.

I apreciate Fred. I love your work too..more Jodi please

Latest threads

Top Bottom