Meet Kirsten (test shot)

Took my dogs into the groomer's today, the same place where I "discovered" Jesse, (my now former favorite practice model :evil:
Low and behold, there's a new girl working there now.
This is a simple outdoor natural light test shot of Kirsten, 19, taken with my D2X and my 85 1.4. I'm trying to get her into the studio for some practice shots. I think she has excellent potential being relaxed in front of the camera, although she has never been before. Showed her some of my previous work in print, and I think she's fairly impressed with it. Gave her my card, and that was that. We'll see!
Comments (both ways) always appreciated.

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Date/Time 10-May-2005 16:17:13
Make Nikon
Model NIKON D2X
Flash Used No
Focal Length 85 mm
Exposure Time 1/1250 sec
Aperture f/1.6
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias
White Balance auto
Metering Mode matrix (5)
JPEG Quality (6)
Exposure Program aperture priority

I was bummed when you canned Jesse but looks like you have an excellent replacement. Nice image. Errr where did you say this dog groomer was located? :D :D

Steve I think I'm going to have to rent a dog next
month when I swing through Fort Wayne and give
this place a visit.

Thanx Guys, and Todd,

if you get a few free minutes while passing through town, I'd love to meet you somewhere for a cup of coffee, or a glass/pint of your favorite beverage!

Re: Thanx Guys, and Todd,

Steve S said:
if you get a few free minutes while passing through town, I'd love to meet you somewhere for a cup of coffee, or a glass/pint of your favorite beverage!

Steve that would be great. Right now it looks like I will be in the Three Rivers area the 3-4 week of June. The wife said I can't go to the dog groomers though :( :( :(

Re: Thanx Guys, and Todd,

F15Todd said:
Steve S said:

Steve that would be great. Right now it looks like I will be in the Three Rivers area the 3-4 week of June. The wife said I can't go to the dog groomers though :( :( :(

Great Todd, PM me & I'll shoot you my phone number. Gimme a ring when you get to town. PS, why are you going to be in "The Fort"?

W

Wossname

Steve

I just love her expression, coy and naughty all at once. What's your secret mate? ':?'

Cheers

Neil
Tokyo

My secret?

I carry a decent portfolio with me, and giving good direction... Doesn't hurt to know some good basic PS too. I worked on this pic at least 2 hrs! She had a lot of hairs streaming across her face.

Latest threads

Top Bottom