Meet Peter

Discussion in 'People' started by gbenic, Oct 1, 2005.

1. I would like everyone to meet Peter. He is the newest member of my family. We adopted him today. Peter is 4 years old and weighs in at 17 pounds. Jasmine, our 11 year old female, weighs only 8 pounds. So far they are tolerating each other with the usual growling and mewing. No bloodshed though. I think it will work out well.

Isn't he handsome?

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    ITS MORRIS THE CAT...WOW

What a neat chap you have there.

Pretty kitty.
    Nice pic.
    thanks for sharing.

3. Great looking cat. I get a sense he might have some attitude. :wink:

17 is pretty big. We have a tuxedo (black with white trim) that is 18 pounds. He is built like a panther. I have seen him leap well over four feet into the air trying to catch an insect.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I am not much of a cat fan..
    but for some reason I sure like that one.. got some character for sure !!!!!

lolol

5. Great cat and you got me there to. I thought oh i clicked the wrong forum part. I thought i had clicked people/portraiture so i looked back and i was right. But is a cat like child i think so. So you have great shot there of your new family partner.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

6. Yeah, our cats are like family. They are considered people in my house.

Thanks for comments everyone. I'll get some better shots when he is more comfortable here.

7. From the looks of your avatar, your cats ARE people! :eek:

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Hi Peter! (Peter replies: "meow.")

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I think he is gorgeous. Very nice portrait of him. Hope you enjoy your new pet.