1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Meet Samantha(Sam)

Discussion in 'People' started by 4labs, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Hello everyone,
    It's been too long since I posted but you could say I have been a bit busy..Meet Sam, she was born on October 8th.
    41898267-M.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Such a sweet little face!!!! Yes, a very good reason for being missing from the forums, indeed! Look at those eyes..... I can see your chest puffing out all the way! Adorable... more? (pics, not babies, right now anyway *LOL*)

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I want one!!!! She's beautiful. Of course, I think all babies are cute, but she's really gorgeous. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to have a girl. I know you mentioned previously your wife had some problems during the pregnancy....I hope everything went well with the delivery...You've got one precious child there...Thanks so much for introducing her to us!

4. Thnxs TO I can assure you there will be plenty of pictures.

Leigh Thnxs so much for asking. My wife is still recovering but feeling much better and is starting to get up and about...

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Happy for you and your family many times over !!
    and
    Sam is so lucky to have joined such a great family !

6. Congratulations, aren't babies special and of course Sam is a doll.

7. Congratulations to both of you! Little girls are so special. God blessed us with five grand daughters and I'd gladly welcome more.

Rich

8. Thnxs for all teh kind words. I feel really blessed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.