Meet Shelby May Conway

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, Aug 27, 2008.

1. I'm spending this week in Seattle, welcoming the newest twig to the family tree... Shelby May. She was born on August 17, and has spent the last 10 days developing a personality. I'm crazy about her :Love:.

102272993.gif

View attachment 243840

View attachment 243841

2. Shelby is just gorgeous, I'm sure its hard to pry your hands off of her, eh? :biggrin:

3. frank,
    we've all be eagerly anticipating these picture

Shelby May is gorgeous
    love these shots

how about a shot of the two of you?

4. Sweet looking baby..........

5. nshape

nshape

Jul 25, 2006
    NB Canada
    what a beauty!! I love babies!!

6. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    Oh good gosh!! How beautiful she is Frank!!!

7. Aw...... Grandpa's gonna spoil this little girl soooo much! She's adorable!

8. Dr A

Dr A

Feb 2, 2008
    State College, PA
    How cute! Congrats. I think my son might have that same sleeper.

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yep, these are the pics I've been waiting for!

Shelby May...what a lovely name, perfectly suited to a lovely little darling. Keep 'em coming, UF...I could never tire of shots like that last one. But hey, what about one of you and her together. Can't you persuade Aunt Nancy to take one for us?

I tell you what, you folks posting all these new baby photos are doing nothing to help me curb my baby fever! LOL

10. kickserv

kickserv Guest

lovely baby... so sweet

11. Renate

Renate Guest

How sweet,

Renate

12. I like #3, If only I could rest so Peacefully.

13. She's absolutely stunning Frank! Congratulations!

14. Adorable! Enjoy your time with her.

15. Thanks for all your kind comments. And yes, she's gorgeous :smile:.

First a picture of my baby and her baby.

102309840.gif

Both Shelby's dad and her grandma have been going to their offices this week, leaving me to be mother's aide. I've fed Shelbs, changed her, and dressed her, but my biggest success has come in putting her to sleep. Even if she's squalling, I can put her out in 2 minutes by cradling her in the crook of my arm and singing to her. She's crazy about Kris Kristoferson and Peter, Paul & Mary songs :biggrin:.

View attachment 243843

btw, it's sooo nice to have a forum where I can post kiddie snaps without facing disdainful remarks by "serious" photographers :wink:.

16. frank....
    right above me
    the best picture of you, ever

do you know how much this pediatrician enjoys seeing that look of unconditional love......?
    more than anything in the world

just wonderful

17. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Awwww, I'm just feeling all warm and fuzzy!

Uncle Frank, I love this shot of you and Shelby. It's obvious just how much you adore her, but even more so, is the look of pure bliss on her face. You can tell just how safe and loved she feels. Keep those pics coming!

18. Pretty easy to spot, huh? The first time we met, my daughter put Shelby in my lap and I had to hide my tears. She's a joy beyond words.

19. Real sweet Frank! Wasn't it magic holding her for the first time? She sure seems to enjoy grandpa's special sleeping place. Post all the snap shots you want, you're among friends. She's so pretty!

20. Thanks, Rich! Here's Shelby, on her first date... lunch with mom and grandpa. I think she might have a future as a hat model.

102318421.gif

Cute, but for my money, there's nothing more beautiful than the bond between a mom and her baby.

View attachment 243845