Meet Tracy! 1st studio session

Discussion in 'People' started by virtuamike, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Hey Mike,

Good work again. Love the 1st and 3th picture the most. The second one is good too. Bit the light looks a bit hard on her nose. But notheless 3 great photos.

Greetings,
    Vince

2. Another beautiful model and three good pictures. Way to go Mike. My favorite is #1.

3. Thx Vince! Thx Gordon!

4. Great work, Mike! I always enjoy viewing you photographs.

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Hi Mike, good to see you expanding your photography skills by getting into the studio. I don't know how or where you keep coming up with all these great looking models, but I must say, I'm very envious!
    If I might offer a couple comments regarding these shots. Your exposures are good on all these. imo, the first shot could've been improved a little by her not showing the lining of the jacket that's up against her lips, and by not hiding and of those great lips. Also, perhaps revealing the back of her other hanad, instead of the inside of it. The 2nd shot is cool, nothing negative to say there. The 3rd shot might've looked better if she was doing an "upstroke" with that brush, instead of holding it perpendicular to her cheek. Little things I know. Keep up the good work! (now you gotta go comment on my latest effort!) :wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2005
  6. All 3 images are darn solid in their own right.

The best one of the 3 is the 2nd one. The only alternative is a little wider image not showing a cut off upper head shot.

Other than that, really like all 3 images.