1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Melina's 1st Communion Portraits

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by lefty35, May 8, 2011.

1. This is the first time I have posted any shots using my studio flashes. I actually have not used the units for the past couple years. Long story. I could really use some critique. I was pleased with the way they came but more importantly my wife was happy. My daughter had so much fun during the shooting. I also shot another girl and her mom was pleased. As long as you keep the moms happy everything is good in the world.

I wish my mom could see her. When my daughter makes her first communion next week she will be walking with my mom's prayer book and rosary from when she was 7.

Here is the link to the pictures: http://gallery.me.com/sgv35#100136&view=mosaic&bgcolor=black&sel=4

2. Billy_M

Billy_M

Apr 17, 2009
    Los Angeles
    nice pictures !!!

3. JODOMO

JODOMO

Sep 3, 2010
    SoCal, so cool
    number 2 and number 7 are my favorite one!

4. Thanks. 2 and 7 are my personal favorites.

5. Very nice. I like #7 the best.

The backdrop is a little folded/wrinkled in a few of those shots. Just keep an eye on that.

Great work, though! Lighting is spot on.

6. It wasn't wrinkled until my kids decided it would be cool to wrapped themselves in it after I had just smoothed it out in the floor with an iron. I am going to get a steamer to help wth the wrinkles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.