1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Melted

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Sep 2, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Fuji Superia 400, Olympus 35 RC camera

2. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Good stuff Ray, the lighting and textures in the water are lovely

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I like how those two photos fit together. It looks like the ground turns into the tree.

4. Odd thing is, this is not what I wanted! I was trying for some flare and glare in the images and all I got was pretty! Guess the little Tessar lens in the 35 RC is more flare resistant than I thought - even had a skylight filter aboard. Then again maybe the lens hood did its job!:biggrin:

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Try breathing on the lens!

6. Makes me want to go fishing.

7. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    It's a nice little camera. Agree, the lens is quite sharp. Can't say the same for the person holding the camera in my case. I had a bad case of the wobbles when I shot my last roll of film. I'll try again in a few days. It is a fun camera to use. I really like the lighting in this pair of pictures. Well done, even if y ou didn't get the flare you wanted. :smile:

8. Ray.. sorry for the ignorance.. here "Melted" would means what? I always heard this word for materials (= heated so much to be liquified) but which did you mean here?

9. I wouldn't eat any fish caught in that lake!

Mike, you need to cut down on the coffee!:biggrin:Although I drink too much Java and am surprised how steady my old hands are at my age!
    Well Dino, it probably means the setting sun although in this case it might refer to the photographer since on that day it was still about 37º C as the sun was going down!:biggrin:

10. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Fish do interesting stuff in the water :eek: 

I DO drink the high octane stuff. That is what tripods are for!:biggrin:

11. I probably wouldn't catch anything, except a cold. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.