1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Members in MD, DC, NoVA, PA

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by the_traveler, Nov 12, 2017.

1. the_traveler

the_traveler

Mar 22, 2007
    en route
    I'd like to arrange a local meetup for no special reason.
    This is an old list of people in the Mid-Atlantic.
    If you aren't on this list and would like to hear info, please let me know.

KristinB ; Clix Pix ; CrystallP ; siinjen ; Jaws ; drjiveturkey ; DaniLew ; Eladio ; cleanimage ; Dave Dickerson ; jupman ; dmwphoto ; dlroberts ; Ninety-Nine ; hgebeaux ; Gnarl ; Skittledoo ; Mike Buckley ; speen ; SLRShooter ; doobes ; Photobug207 ; mapledog ; Kristin ; 143gadgets ; Vienna Pics ; leejiv ; louieescobar ; Mike126 ; RainyDays; Walter ; mlktwins ; Tony Ad ; blauweiss ; fitzz47 ; Jeff A ; lanthier ; Pete ; jbailey930 ; MParker ; Medic Kayaker ; jdhdiggs ; ipads ; sqphotography ; Jim Strathearn ; alemmo ; neon01 ; devo ; The Long Ranger ; EdChambers ; jerry.deese ; gary7770 ; walter ; rbalston ; hgebeaux ; ScottR ; Robert Photo ; mbg914 ; pbutton ; rtracyphoto ; Jeribai ; m3fan8ic ; cwhite3424 ; Harris Brown ; AEDigman ; caocholta ; arcusmay ; AEDigman ; sfoxjohn ; robc ; tenorman ; dgillilan; PamB ; Sara Nelson ; Persequi ; CoolHandLu ; pops ; slothead ; brendac ; Sailing Bum ; Tyrone9912; ReggieReg ; HenryVIII ; DrPete ; jfeagans ; Dman51 ; HeatherK

2. asaya

asaya

Aug 7, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Tony Saya
    Tony Saya

3. the_traveler

the_traveler

Mar 22, 2007
    en route
    I will wait a few days and then send PMs to everyone asking for interest and possible dates/locations to meet.

4. John = jbailey930 N. Va
    Thanks !

5. I'm in Western PA if that counts.

6. Any movement on this "meetup"?

7. Ian, from Pittsburgh, PA here!

8. Jaws

Jaws

Mar 27, 2007
    Columbia, MD
    It sounds like a good idea. A number of years ago we had a very active group of DC/MD/VA members that would get together and go shooting, and sometimes just to get together as good friendships were built from the shooting sessions. Maybe something along these lines can bring members together like in the past.

9. the_traveler

the_traveler

Mar 22, 2007
    en route
    Sorry, my life has interfered badly with outside activities and I've been lax about everything but taking care of wife and home.

How many people would make a meeting on a Saturday morning in Washington, DC or Baltimore at the end of February?
    Baltimore might be more central for everyone - or even Frederick, MD

Please respond with your willingness to make meetings in those places and on weekends and any dates that are out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.