Thanks for the replies.... As for the 3D look, I can put together a Small Tut on how to do it... Real easy...
I do miss that lens at times.. But Then I shoot with the 16-85 and I forget about it real quick..
Here it goes...
1) Open high res file.
2) Get the lasso tool, in the options bar set it to a 250px feather (that's the max it'll do).
For web sized images try 50px.
3) Draw a rough outline around the main subject, don't be too fussy. Leave some space
between them and what's around them. This takes me 3 seconds, if it takes you much
longer you're doing it wrong.
4) Invert selection, copy selection to new layer.
5) On the new layer open levels, drag the middle slider to the right until you like the way
6) Same layer, add some gaussian blur if you like. ( At most I do is like 4.5-6.0. Your taste will vary. )
7) Go back to original layer and Sharpen with USM..