Memories of Spring

So after last night's very cold weather, all of my outside flowers are looking a bit sad... luckily I was inspired earlier in the week by the Nikoncafe gathering shots - which I missed cause I was recovering from having my sinuses 'roto-rootered' - and got outside to take some photos. These were taking with my Tokina 100mm macro lens.

My gorgeous florida azalea
141461441-O-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

141461442-O-1.jpg

Dogwoods in bloom
141461443-O-1.jpg

141461433-O-1.jpg

Clover
141461448-O-1.jpg

Blue Salvia
141461435-O-1.jpg

And one from back in early March, taken with my new Sigma 10-20mm
134648909-L-1.jpg

VERY pretty Ann. Glad to see you posting again. Hope that your breathing issues are resolved permanently. :wink:

Have you done any concert shooting recently?

Thanks Frank! I had hoped to go to the Botanical Gardens this weekend but I don't think there's much point today - maybe in a couple weeks the flowers will have recovered from this cold snap. The poor florida azalea blooms are all drooping this morning. :frown:

Well, I am going to see 38 Special/Skynryd/Hank Jr this week but I don't expect to be able to get a camera in. The VBC has been really picky on that. BUT I have a 2nd row seat :cool: for Mr Urban :Love: in Vegas in June at Mandalay Bay and I *will* be able to take the Coolpix for that so I'm looking forward to that trip and to MUCH better breathing!!!! :biggrin:

Thanks Frank! I had hoped to go to the Botanical Gardens this weekend but I don't think there's much point today - maybe in a couple weeks the flowers will have recovered from this cold snap. The poor florida azalea blooms are all drooping this morning. :frown:

Well, I am going to see 38 Special/Skynryd/Hank Jr this week but I don't expect to be able to get a camera in. The VBC has been really picky on that. BUT I have a 2nd row seat :cool: for Mr Urban :Love: in Vegas in June at Mandalay Bay and I *will* be able to take the Coolpix for that so I'm looking forward to that trip and to MUCH better breathing!!!! :biggrin:
Sorry about the VBC Gestapo, but I know that you will enjoy the KU show. :smile:

We brought all of our flowers in last night, so they are OK. Janie had the idea that all of our flowers should be in pots, not in the ground, so it makes dealing with these late cold snaps a bunch easier. :rolleyes:

Latest threads

Top Bottom