Memories

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Jul 17, 2008.

1. I love to go back and look at old photos of the grandkids. I always find some that I didn't post process the first time that I love. I don't know why I don't like them at the time of shooting. Here are a few old memories I've revived.

Jaden in 2006
    original.

Harlee
    View attachment 223129

The Twins
    View attachment 223130

2. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    These are great, the one of the twins is awesome. It could use a funny caption.

3. These are all so great, love the expressions. I'm glad you still have the originals.

4. awesome shots from the past
    i agree about the need for a caption for that last one

5. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Gosh Terri -- I remember the twins at that age. . My how time goes so quickly..
    Enjoy them because before you know it they are off to college ( my youngest starts
    next month)

Love the big blue eyes that Jaden has.

6. Oh my!! I love that old pic of Jaden!

7. I wish you could think of a funny caption. I'm not very creative that way. Thanks.

I save all the originals as long as they are technically ok. It's sure fun to go back and look at them.

I sure wish you could think of a good caption for me.

8. I know, it goes so fast. My youngest started a year ago. She's home now for the summer, but soon we'll have to adjust to her being gone again.

Wasn't he such an adorable baby!! He is so big and handsome now.

9. A couple more

I'm having so much fun going through these old photos. Funny how ones that didn't really appeal to me then are so much fun now!! So don't throw away your old NEFs. Save everything!!

original.

View attachment 223136

View attachment 223138

10. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Terri...
    I can't believe how much they have grown. The twins picture is so cute...it's like one is saying to the other "Am I keeping you up?"

11. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    You have such a wonderful body of work - no time to edit them all I guess. :smile:

The IQ on the first image is truly amazing Terri.

12. I sure hope we're fraternal twins.
    original.

13. That's cute. My daughter wouldn't laugh at that because they share a room and are keeping each other up now.

Thanks, Fred. Do you ever go back and look at the old photos?

That is funny, Frank. You made me laugh out loud. Especially because they are so much alike that it's just unreal. I wonder what their thoughts will be as they get older and see each other. I wish I could get more photos of them together, but it's nearly impossible.

This is about as good as it gets. The only time I see them sitting still is when they are playing in the dirt!!
    original.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2008
  14. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    These are all excellent! I can't imagine why you didn't like them the first time! LOVE the twins one also plus the blue sunglasses - you have beautiful grandchildren!

15. I'm not sure why I didn't post process them the first time around, either. I take lots of photos, I probably just moved on before I got to these.

16. Uncle Frank....

I'm still laughing about your caption this morning..... Thanks for the smile.

17. My pleasure :biggrin:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.