Memories

I love to go back and look at old photos of the grandkids. I always find some that I didn't post process the first time that I love. I don't know why I don't like them at the time of shooting. Here are a few old memories I've revived.

Jaden in 2006
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Harlee
View attachment 223129

The Twins
View attachment 223130

Gosh Terri -- I remember the twins at that age. . My how time goes so quickly..
Enjoy them because before you know it they are off to college ( my youngest starts
next month)

Love the big blue eyes that Jaden has.

These are great, the one of the twins is awesome. It could use a funny caption.

I wish you could think of a funny caption. I'm not very creative that way. Thanks.

These are all so great, love the expressions. I'm glad you still have the originals.

I save all the originals as long as they are technically ok. It's sure fun to go back and look at them.

awesome shots from the past
i agree about the need for a caption for that last one

I sure wish you could think of a good caption for me.

Gosh Terri -- I remember the twins at that age. . My how time goes so quickly..
Enjoy them because before you know it they are off to college ( my youngest starts
next month)

Love the big blue eyes that Jaden has.

I know, it goes so fast. My youngest started a year ago. She's home now for the summer, but soon we'll have to adjust to her being gone again.

Oh my!! I love that old pic of Jaden!

Wasn't he such an adorable baby!! He is so big and handsome now.

A couple more

I'm having so much fun going through these old photos. Funny how ones that didn't really appeal to me then are so much fun now!! So don't throw away your old NEFs. Save everything!!

original.gif

View attachment 223136

View attachment 223138

Terri...
I can't believe how much they have grown. The twins picture is so cute...it's like one is saying to the other "Am I keeping you up?"

You have such a wonderful body of work - no time to edit them all I guess. :smile:

The IQ on the first image is truly amazing Terri.

I sure wish you could think of a good caption for me.

I sure hope we're fraternal twins.
original.gif

Terri...
I can't believe how much they have grown. The twins picture is so cute...it's like one is saying to the other "Am I keeping you up?"

That's cute. My daughter wouldn't laugh at that because they share a room and are keeping each other up now.

You have such a wonderful body of work - no time to edit them all I guess. :smile:

The IQ on the first image is truly amazing Terri.

Thanks, Fred. Do you ever go back and look at the old photos?

I sure hope we're fraternal twins.

That is funny, Frank. You made me laugh out loud. Especially because they are so much alike that it's just unreal. I wonder what their thoughts will be as they get older and see each other. I wish I could get more photos of them together, but it's nearly impossible.

This is about as good as it gets. The only time I see them sitting still is when they are playing in the dirt!!
original.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
These are all excellent! I can't imagine why you didn't like them the first time! LOVE the twins one also plus the blue sunglasses - you have beautiful grandchildren!

These are all excellent! I can't imagine why you didn't like them the first time! LOVE the twins one also plus the blue sunglasses - you have beautiful grandchildren!

I'm not sure why I didn't post process them the first time around, either. I take lots of photos, I probably just moved on before I got to these.

Latest threads

Top Bottom