Merritt III Announcement

Gordon,
The weather changes day to day.
Today and yesterday was (is) like WA :<( (clearing this afternoon they say)
But not cold.
I think you up-north folks will be happy.

Little cool for me.

Hey Y'all,

Starting tomorrow my internet access will be spotty so I hope you have a safe trip down here. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing y'all.

If you need to get hold of me try to reach me at my phone numbers.

Hi Y'all,

We are about to complete the last day of shooting down here and when this is over I'm going to collapse for a week to recover from wildlife overdose. :biggrin:

I just wanted to thank you all for a wonderful week. It was a privilege to meet y'all and to shoot with y'all also.

Harry,
Thank you for a wonderful shoot.
You did a fantastic job.
I think all got some great birdies and had some nice weather and blue skys.
Well done.
Thank to Andy for his generous gifts.

Harry, thank you for all that you did to get this outing organized. It was a great time among wonderful folks. I had a fantastic time and am looking forward to the next one. Thank you.

Harry, we wanted to add our "thank you" to all the others. It took a lot of work on your part to make sure everyone found their way around and had a good time! We really enjoyed our outings.

Bob & Nan

Fantastic job, Harry! From my perspective, everything went off without a hitch! We had great weather, except for part of one day, still don't know how you arranged that one.

From mingling around, seems like everyone had a great time with plenty of photo action and lots of keepers.

Thanks for the BBQ, too! And a special thanks to Linda for opening up your home to a bunch of hoolagans!!

So, when's the next get-together?

I too, would like to add my special thanks to Harry for a well organized event and a great time. Plenty to shoot and always something for everyone.

A special thnaks to Linda who was dragged to all the dinners, played host to the house guests, and the BBQ. She even kept a wonderful smile all week! Even with the fried pickle appetizer.

Now that the thanks are done - Harry when will we see info for Merritt IV?

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
Harry It was a pleasure meeting you and Linda and thank you so much for arranging this meet, I had a great time (actually I'm still here, :biggrin: going back tomorrrow with a stop over in Colorado Springs)

Asa finalle I'm going back tonight to meet the Opreys at the Orlando Wetlands!

Harry,

The privelege was ours without question. Your caring, attention to detail and willingness to help everyone with just about everything was above and beyond the call of duty.

My sincere thanks to all of the the Admins/Mods for all of this. This is the first time I've ever joined in on a group shoot/get together. I look forward to the next, wherever and whenever it is. I couldn't have asked to meet a nicer group of folks without exception. I wasn't able to meet everyone but those I did are nothing short of wonderful.

I'm packing up to leave in the morning an just checked with the front desk to see if there was any "unclaimed" photo gear left behind.... :wink:

While I dread sorting through all of these files upon my return, I do so with the satisfaction and pleasure of already knowing there is a fair amount of keepers in the bunch. Well, at least the odds are with me! Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while!

Dave

Dave,
It was a great pleasure meeting and shooting with you.
Take care friend. Hope to do it again. I enjoyed your company alot.
Safe trip to you.

Harry,

What a grand time I had and it's clear the others did, too. Many thanks for all of your hard work in setting it up and patiently guiding us all around. I enjoyed meeting Linda and the others and look forward to another trip. Thanks also to Smugmug folks for hosting our dinner.

Latest threads

Top Bottom