Merritt Island Money-Shot Gallery

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by Uncle Frank, Feb 23, 2005.

1. The pictures from Merritt Island are simply awesome and inspiring! How about a Reader's Digest Condensed Book version to help folks with limited browsing time from missing these gems?

I'd like to invite the Merritt Island shooters to put the best of their shots on this thread... the Money Shots... with no more than 1 or 2 per species from any photographer. It would be great if you could include your camera model, lens, exif data, and shooting notes... as a sort of tutorial for us aspiring birders.

This could end up as a coffee table book... The Cafe Gang Does Merritt Island :p .

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I wish I had too Frank.... I just didn't think about it. I will know better next time.

Thanks,

3. Hey, is it too late, Patrick? There's about a gazillion gigabytes of prime Merritt Island shot that haven't been posted yet. Couldn't you set up a forum, and use your awesome admin powers to tranpose the earlier threads to it???

4. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I get it, you want me to work!

I'll see what I can do. :)

5. here's a couple of mine. Will post more when I can. My wife is in the hospital so cant pp any for now. Here's some I did before, all taken with that low res brick called a D2H: