Merry Christmas Cafe

Discussion in 'Birds' started by bfjr, Dec 15, 2005.

1. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Just wanted to thank you all for allowing me to be part of the Cafe.
    I have enjoyed and learned much in my short time here.

I wish you all much happiness and love, many great images to come and most of all have FUN!!

Here's a little image of my new Christmas tree ornament :eek:

[​IMG]

2. Right back at ya, mister! I'm glad you've joined, Ben! I've watched your posts with great interest since you came here. They serve me with a sense of admiration and inspire me to improve. Unfortunately, they've also forced me to realize that my true home is "under the rock" but occasionally I come out and post an ok shot!

Thanks for providing me with lots of pleasurable moments viewing your shots! Hope to get to meet you and shoot with you one of these days. (There's still some openings for MI3 :wink: )

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I echo Kevin 100%. Could not say it better.

Merry Christmas and thanks for being here :>)))

4. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all here at the forum. Xmas is a time of giving and forgiving.

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Kevin how very very nice of you to say. I am truly humbled by your comments but am thrilled you feel that way!!

If there's anyway I can make it out there I'll see you then.

I've have sent Santa :smile: a special msg to let him know how much I want you to have a 500mm!!

6. The smugmug -O tag looks nice Ben...is this the Red Tail from Sepulveda we shot along the Sepulveda Blvd that day we saw the hottie you wanted to do the playboy shoot with ;)

I have one of this guy from the tree as well, I need to get around to posting him...

-Brett

7. Enjoyed your pictures in the past and this latest does not disappoint. Beautiful image and it does seem to have the Christmas spirit about it. Well done.

8. Ben, Merry Christmas to you and thank you for sharing so many wonderful photos with us.

9. my best to you too Ben and all of our members. This place is a source of peace for me as well as a wealth of information and fine images. I am grateful to be a part of this.
    Dave

10. Thanks for the post Ben. All the best to you and the entire forum. It is so nice to have a place where members are so helpful. A big change from that other forum.

11. Happy Holidays from me and my family in Maple Bay, Vancouver Island!

12. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Thank you so much Gale for making me feel welcome
    :wink:

Hope your holiday just Rocks !!

13. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Well Melissa I forgive you, what ya do???
    :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

Hope this season and the coming year bring you much Joy and Laughter !!

14. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Yeah that's the one allright :biggrin: :wink: