Merry Christmas from Thunder Bay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bohdan, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Weather has been very gloomy today...lousy shooting weather...happened by this ice candle that my wife was making.....my first d200 ice candle!! ok I'll stop!

Seriously to a great bunch of people here at the Cafe my sincerest wishes for a happy holiday and prosperous New Year....from me and mine to you and yours!

[​IMG]

2. Merry Christmas to you, Bob! Hope you make it through the cold winter nice and toasty warm! Enjoy your new toy! I'm having fun watching everyone's shots with it!!

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You
    What a great image :>))) Makes the perfect card :>))

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Wishing you a great shooting year with the New Tool

4. Thank you very much, Bob.

And Merry Christmas

5. Thanks Bohdan!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Merry Christmas, Bob. Wishing you and yours the finest that the holidays have to offer.

7. Thanks Kevin..We're Northerners...cold is nothing to us!!!!! Actually it's been kind of mild here last couple of days - 5 or10 c. Need colder crisper snow!!
    And I'm just now able to have the time to read the manual and start playing with the camera.

Bob

8. Thanks very much Gale, Phil. Fritz, and Frank.....whoa sounds like a vaudville team!!! LOL All the best

Bob

9. Wow Bohdan, That DOES have a ring to it.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

10. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Cool picture Bob... have a great Christmas up in the Great White North with that new D200.

11. Love that Ice Candle!!
    Merry Christmas from New Jersey!!

12. Thanks Dave...I was looking for something to shoot this morning...everything was so bleak..so on my way in the house was my wife's ice candles sitting on the ledge..so just a quick snap...
    Starting to really really like this camera...

Bob

13. Thanks Andrea...my wife Hanusia learned how to make them from some Finnish friends...Thunder Bay has a large Finnish population... Makes them every year...they are so cool when you put a lit candle inside the ice candle..and set them out on the snow....

Bob

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yeah can you see us all dress in our toto's.....lololol