Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DAVE VAN, Dec 22, 2005.

1. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    I would just like to express a sincere thank you and a God Bless to all the members here. I can't begin to say how much all of your kind words and support helped us get through a great, but at times, a very difficult year. I would like to express a heartfelt thanks to Leigh and Patrick. Your generosity was really appreciated and it touched my family deeply. I have really enjoyed the conversations here from the members from all over the world. I wish the best to all, no matter their faith or beliefs. I am very thankful for all that I have in my life, especially my wonderful family, my three beautiful children Katie, Carolyn and David, and especially my wonderful wife Maureen, who puts up with all my eccentricities. :smile:

Merry Christmas from the VanArtsdalen's

Here is a shot of the kids,
    Katie, David and Carolyn (and the dogs, Zorba and Max)

53858691.cARD.

P.S.
    I just thought I would let you know that Katie just finished her fall semester of college in Greece. She was on the small island
    of Paros. I guess there was a large population of stray dogs and cats on the island. Katie being the animal lover that she is
    quickly befriended Zorba. He was her constant companion for the last four months. As her time there was coming to an end
    she asked me if she could bring Zorba home with her. How could I say no. So we have now welcomed Zorba to our family.
    Zorba has a Greek passport. He is a Greek citizen who will be living in America. The kids are thrilled to have him and I have
    to say he is a real sweetheart. So he is now Zorba the American.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2005
  2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! We have really enjoyed getting to know you over the past year. We feel truly blessed to count you among our friends (and you know how Ryan feels about David!:biggrin: )

Best wishes in the coming year and much love to you and your family.

3. Thank you, Dave, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

4. Cute family and I like your dogs. Merry Christmas to you as well Dave.

5. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Thank you Leigh and my family also counts your family as our friends. We wish all the best to you and your family:smile:

6. Thank you for your wishes Dave. You are truly blessed with your wonderful family. You have some tremendous challenges but I am sure you would not want to change for the world.
    Very warm wishes for Happy Holidays to you all.

7. Thankyou Dave and best wishes for the holidays to you and your family. I love the story about Katie and Zorba!!

8. Thanks Dave, and best wishes to all your family!

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Merry Christmas Dave and Family :>))))))

10. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Frits,
    Thanks for the kind words and you are right I am truly blessed.:smile:

11. Lovely family photo Dave!!
    Merry Christmas from over in Middletown !!