Merry Xmas , b4 the rush begins

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, Dec 20, 2005.

1. I must be in the festive season :Happy: as I would like this opportunity to WISH all Cafe' members a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a happy, healthy and LLD New Years. It has been a terrific year to meet new people who share and enjoy in the same passions. Many thanks to Frank, Patrick and team for making this happen. We are blessed in so many ways. I have been touched by many (figure of speach Frank) and I feel blessed to be apart of this little family here. Ok enough sappyness. When are the dates for Merritt III , possible seat sales :biggrin:

original.

2. Thanks Keith! Maybe living in the midst of all that pine makes one sappy! In any event....

Cute card! Hope to see you at MI3!!

3. LOL, love the card. Thanks and the happiest of holidays to you and the rest of the members here.

4. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Have enjoyed out posts and replies together, look forward to many more.

Have a very happy happy Holiday and New Year.

Keep the squirrel away from the nuts :eek: :biggrin:

OBTW really sharp well done image!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Keith
    Been a great year and enjoyed the banter between us. Been great and fun.
    Sure glad everything seems ok now :>))) Thank you for the great avatars..:>))))
    Sure would be great if you came for Merritt 3 :>))) Starts Feb 7 I believe thru 13th ???
    See post by Harry B.

That card and image is precious.

WISHING YOU AND YOURS
    A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
    AND
    A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

6. Ouch what a shot, LOL!!!!!!! good one, no come back here............good news is no white stuff yet this year, just chilly! All the best through the festive season Kevin