Met up for a shoot with F15Todd today

Discussion in 'People' started by Steve S, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    What a great bunch of folks! While in Ft Wayne on their way to their new digs in Idaho, from the UK, they graciously agreed to let me tag along on their trip to the Ft Wayne Children's Zoo. Spent about 4 hrs with them, and had a great time. Hope I didn't hog in on too many of the good shots Todd was taking, or drive them nuts with my incessant rambling! :oops:
    Anyway, here's a couple shots of Todd and his beautiful little girl, Bailey. Got a great shot of Monica too. Btw, they were actually posing for Monica in this 1st shot.

original.

original.

original.

Monica, aka his better 1/2:

original.

Attached Files:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really great to see Todd....

Bailey is such a little doll...Dad is extremely handsome.

Long trip...Seems they are doing pretty good.

Thanks for sharing and glad you could meet up with them.

3. Nice shots -good that forum members get to meet in real life...being so far away I wonder if I ever will?..nice work!

4. Great shots Steve. What a handsome family and you have captured them well. Little Bailey is a doll for sure. Well done.

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice shots Steve...it is nice to see members in something more than avitars. Todd, your wife and daughter are very beautiful...wonderful family. :wink:

6. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    A fun time for all

It truly was a great time to get together with Steve and shoot the zoo. I'm very glad that he made the offer to hookup while we are traveling through.

Now if only I had a computer to edit the pictures...guess that will have to wait until we get to Idaho, but here's a picture of the man himself.

original.

7. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks everyone, & Todd?

Dunno what magical lens you used to make me look 10 lbs thinner, but I like the effect! :wink: :shock:

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    What a great set of pictures! It's really good to see all of you!

I especially like the expressions on both Todd and Bailey that you've captured in the turtle shot Steve. And Todd, yer wife's a babe! Way to go.. :)

PS, Steve, what's that lens you've got in the picture?

9. great stuff and I am glad it was shared on here.

10. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks Chris & Dave, & the lens on cam was the 50,

The one over my shoulder is the 70-200VR. That must've been right after I made the switch over, to get ready for my disastrous tries in the aquarium area. 0 good shots in there. Wonder if Todd got any keepers in the dark aquarium??

11. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Great series. I'm so glad that Todd and his family are back in the States. Its so nice to get to meet with Cafe members isn't it?

Thanks for sharing,