Mets vs Cardinals.

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Backdoctor, Mar 12, 2005.

1. taken at today's game.

Tom Glavine, he is just a machine. You can superimpose one shot over another, his mechanics are just awesome:
    original.

this guy for St. Louis threw to some sidearm (really underarm if you ask me) and others he threw traditional delivery. Can see why they get elbow problems. look at the bend of his elbow onthe second shot.
    original.
    original.
    it was good to see Bill Pulsipher. He was a rookie with the Mets years ago, was supposed to be part of a group of young kids called the K Team. Just a year or so ago he was a groundskeeper in Jupiter, out of baseball.
    original.

I cant believe this guy wasnt called out, and I'm a Mets fan.
    original.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Todays game

Great shots Harris.

Could you post the last one.......

Cheers
    Gale

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice shots Harris. These are tack sharp, and great action as well.

Regards,

Frank

4. Harris,

What lens did you use ?

5. Jay, this day I stuck to the 300 f4. The 200-400 would be a perfect lens for this situation as it would allow zooming out a bit, and getting in even closer at times. Of course, I'd knock the person in front of me in the head a few times, but they shouldnt be there anyhow. :D :D :D

6. Crisp clean shots Harris!! Way to go!! BTW, I know it is only spring, but who won?? :D :D :D :D :D

7. Mets, of course! :D :D :D :D :D
    Thanks Dawg.

8. Hey you got a future hall of famer there with glavine very nice series lookslike you are gettign your timing back

9. Good images Harris. Your fortunate to have a ball park handy to take images like this. Of course your skill with the camera makes it possible after you get there.

10. Thanks Mike and Gordon!

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Harris,
    That guy loks "OUT" to me. Great timing on that one for sure. show tht one to the umpire. lololol

He had a bad vantage point.

Gale