Mets vs Cardinals.

taken at today's game.

Tom Glavine, he is just a machine. You can superimpose one shot over another, his mechanics are just awesome:
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

this guy for St. Louis threw to some sidearm (really underarm if you ask me) and others he threw traditional delivery. Can see why they get elbow problems. look at the bend of his elbow onthe second shot.
original.jpg

original.jpg

it was good to see Bill Pulsipher. He was a rookie with the Mets years ago, was supposed to be part of a group of young kids called the K Team. Just a year or so ago he was a groundskeeper in Jupiter, out of baseball.
original.jpg

I cant believe this guy wasnt called out, and I'm a Mets fan.
original.jpg

Nice shots Harris. These are tack sharp, and great action as well.

Regards,

Frank

Jay, this day I stuck to the 300 f4. The 200-400 would be a perfect lens for this situation as it would allow zooming out a bit, and getting in even closer at times. Of course, I'd knock the person in front of me in the head a few times, but they shouldnt be there anyhow. :D :D :D

Good images Harris. Your fortunate to have a ball park handy to take images like this. Of course your skill with the camera makes it possible after you get there.

Harris,
That guy loks "OUT" to me. Great timing on that one for sure. show tht one to the umpire. lololol

He had a bad vantage point.

Gale

Latest threads

Top Bottom