MHSAA D2 Diving

Hey, I just have to brag as a happy coach. One member of my diving squad qualified for the State Championships this past week-end.:biggrin:
Although he didn't get past the prelims, he is a first year diver, and from what I have been told, the first ever from Kalamazoo Loy Norrix to qualify for the State Meet. I am very proud of the hard work he did throughout the season.:cool:

Here are a couple of shots. Nothing fancy, the lighting and backgrounds drove me crazy...

DSC_6629%20copy-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_6544%20copy-L.jpg

DSC_6557%20copy-L.jpg

Another nice thing was the appearance of diving legend **** Kimball, to award the medals. A former NCAA Champion, UofM and Olympic Coach and inventor of the over-the-board safety spotting system, He was a senior at Michigan when I was a sophomore at MSU...he kicked my butt.:eek:

Regards,

Wow John that is very, very, very cool! Congratulations to the young man, and of course to his coach as well. I can say that I've seen **** Kimball in action, and living in Ann Arbor that isn't hard to do, and knowing that you competed with him is really cool.

You got some very good shots of your diver, and I'm proud to say that they're good, and you're my friend. BTW, those backgrounds remind me of Rockford, which are horrible backgrounds to say the least.

Nice John, congrats on your student's accomplishment.

Thanks Chris, he did all the work through the season...I did all the yelling!:tongue:

Wow John that is very, very, very cool! Congratulations to the young man, and of course to his coach as well. I can say that I've seen **** Kimball in action, and living in Ann Arbor that isn't hard to do, and knowing that you competed with him is really cool.

You got some very good shots of your diver, and I'm proud to say that they're good, and you're my friend. BTW, those backgrounds remind me of Rockford, which are horrible backgrounds to say the least.

Thanks for the kind words Steve...much appreciated.:wink:

BTW, the Women's MAC Gymnastics Championships are not this coming week-end, but are on the 23rd.

Regards,

Latest threads

Top Bottom