Miami Beach Holocaust Memorial in ultra-wide

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D700 - Rokinon 14mm

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
First and last for me also. Great choice of lens! In the 4th one, moving closer to the foreground feature - or a bit to your left - might have avoided the clipped figure on the right.

Real Name
Andy
I have seen several holocaust memorials in the US, and the museum in Dachau, Germany. Each is very unique and in their own way, each a skillfully crafted reminder. As mentioned above, I like #1 and #5 for their compositions. But I'm most touched by #4, which shows strength triumphing over suffering. Thanks for sharing this set - I look forward to seeing this memorial for myself soon.

I have seen several holocaust memorials in the US, and the museum in Dachau, Germany. Each is very unique and in their own way, each a skillfully crafted reminder. As mentioned above, I like #1 and #5 for their compositions. But I'm most touched by #4, which shows strength triumphing over suffering. Thanks for sharing this set - I look forward to seeing this memorial for myself soon.
Andy,

Let me know if you drive to SoBe. I'll join you for an architectural tour (with masks of course)
It's about 90 miles or so for you.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom