Miami Transit

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by nburwell, Aug 18, 2005.

1. This shot was taken soon after I arrived in Miami. My uncle had a meeting with one of his clients, so I strolled around the University of Miami Medical building with my D70 around my neck. The funny thing is that I was taking some shots of the various medical buildings and a security guard approached me (I thought he was going to give me a hard time for photographing buildings), however he asked me if my camera was the Digital Rebel. I had to quickly inform him it was the D70. :lol: Anyway, to the picture...

[​IMG]

2. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    kind of neat. diagonal help this shot a lot. Sort of a trip to infinity off the right side...

3. JMartin

JMartin Guest

No no, Greg. That is common place here in FL. where roads, tracks, sidewalks etc. just kind of stop :lol:

Nice shot Nick. I like the composition and toning of the image. You should have asked the security guard what a Digital Rebel is and if they were having problems with them in that area!

4. The converging lines down to the right bottom corner really make this image. Well seen and taken shot Nick.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Really nice shot, Nick. Did you get down to the art deco district? I'd love to see those if you did!

6. Ah yes, the infamous MetroRail... rode it many times.

Excellent B&W!