Michigan Cafe' get together.........Poll of interest

Would you like to have a Michigan Cafe' get together?

• Total voters
Hi Fellow Michiganders,

Who would be interested in getting together? I don't where or when so suggestions are welcomed. I think it would be great to meet the other Cafe' members from "The Great State of Michigan". Of course all Cafe members are welcomed where ever they may hail from.

If there is enough interest, maybe we can get something setup.

D

dbirdsong

Hi Scott
Lansing might be a good spot to meet around since your over on the SW side of the state, I live outside of Pontiac, others live north of Lansing. you know it is kind of in the center of the state. Hmm isn't that why it is the state capital? :)

Smack dab between the Wolverines and the Spartans
Lansing would certainly work for me, as I'm not terribly far from there. I'm not opposed to meeting on the west side of the state either...I often say I left my heart in Kalamazoo, since that was the last place I lived that truly felt like home!

It might be nice to meet in the fall, when the colors are in full force. Just a thought! I'm pretty much open to anything.

Thanks Dave and Sommer for responding. This fall would be good. Let's wait and see if more respond and put a plan together then. The Lansing area would be fine. Sommer I lived in Kazoo for 15 years and dumped a boat load of money at Norman Camera over the years.

Latest threads

Top Bottom