Microsoft photo paper?

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by flygirl1, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Hi all. Has anyone tried this paper on an Epson printer? I saw it the other day at an Office Depot and it was $29.99 for 50 sheets , buy one get one free, for the ultra premium glossy.:smile:

cheers
    Nancy

2. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    does it require patches every second tues of the month and does it call home when it errors?

Had no idea they made it lets us know how it works out

3. :biggrin::biggrin: Hehe, patches, love it! I might give it a go since it is at such a good price. Although I do use the Epson luster most of the time.

cheers
    Nancy

4. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    InkJetArt

Nancy,

If you like luster papers (I do) you might want to check out the following: http://www.inkjetart.com/photo_papers/ceramic_luster.html. I use their micro ceramic luster and find little if any difference between it and the Epson paper. I use it on an Epson 2200 and an Epson 3800.

5. Thanks! I will certainly check that out.

All the best
    Nancy

6. My favorite luster papers are Inkpress RC luster and Ilford Professional Smooth Pearl. On an R1800 I can use the same profile for these two papers.