Middle school graduate

My youngest just graduated from middle school. It's the final year of her prep school, so they make a big deal of graduation as these kids move on to high school.

1. Proud graduate
52419-3b-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Pretty rare for me to have all three of my kids home at the same time.
52419-8-L.jpg

3. The most wonderful math teacher in the world. All three of my children count her as the most influential teacher in their lives. She really piles on the tough math concepts and gives her students tons of homework, but they love and respect her for it!! How she survived two years of my son (math whiz) is still a mystery. She retires this year. (she would not get out of the sun for my photo!)
52419-4-L.jpg

4. Tossed this one in from 2 days ago. I continue to be impressed with my iphone X. Pretty good portrait grab with a phone!
2019060216264121-IMG_3787-XL.jpg

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Fantastic photos! I can’t help but remember the images of your kids when they were small and can’t believe how time has flown. Congratulations to Sam!

Jaden will go to High School next year, too!! How Samantha and Jaden have grown!! She is gorgeous, Mitch!! All three of your kids look wonderful. They are going places in this world!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom