Mike Mac, more wild life :>))

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gale, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Like I said you never know what you find here. hahahaha

2 legs , 4 legs , shoot them all.

Cheers
    Gale

2. Hmmmm....

Looks a bit like a Behret Bird to me.

:)

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    LOLOLOL

He is a great person and fellow shooter when we can get together. He was my inspiration not to give up and I bought the 80-400VR.

That is the rare, one and only Behret...Thanks Harry.

David, I played with your landscape photo, did you see it.. Please critique for me. Really trying to learn the light and the tecnique. Your Image was perfect to practice on and hope you don't mind.

We only learn by others visions and knowledge.

best regards
    gale

4. I agree, Harry is a great guy. Loves photography, loves being with people, sharing thoughts and a few stories, too. Harry was always the quiet one in the back of the room with the best pictures during our session with Ron at Sanibel, and I fondly remember having breakfast with Harry, his wife, and Ron that last day before heading back. I look forward to seeing him again, and meeting you as well later this week, Gale.

Absolutely don't mind your trying new things with the image. I did see your post... I liked what you did (although the sky bugged me a bit -- see my comments on the other thread). I've already visited the atncentral site and tried some of the actions there. Lots of neat things there.

5. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    well at least you captured me on my good side.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Harry,

Thats the best of the pics. Straight out of the box.. You photograph well..

Look like the great photographer you are. Look at that action on the lens. :>))

Cheers
    Gale