Mine is in my hand!!! ***Photos Added***

Just got home with it and taking it out of the box... Seems a bit heaver than the D300.

WoW! This is great. I know everyone has been wondering about the AF but it has been such a dream with my MF lenses. The rangefinder and big screen are the best. Now I know what the D3 owners are talking about. The high ISO is awesome because even fast lenses are often not fast enough. Here are some pics right out of the camera with only a bit of cropping. The last one is cropped a lot.

With the Noct @ F2 ISO 2000
DSC_0031.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

With the 28 2.0 @ F22 ISO 200
DSC_0093.jpg

With the 28 2.0 @ F16 ISO L1
DSC_0072.jpg

With the 24-85 AFS G @ F5.6 ISO 1000
DSC_0198.jpg

With the 28 2.0 @ F11 ISO 250 Cropped
DSC_0236.jpg

Yes I think I am going to keep it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete: Congratulations on your new camera., great captures. Just so you know your not alone. Not everyone wants to see the AF/hear about the AF. More Noct capture's please:smile: I would love to see some high ISO, in low light, portraits wide open:biggrin:. Thanks

Gregory

Thanks everyone,
The flesh colors are great even considering I had a bit of mixed lighting on the first shot.
Pete

Congrats Pete ....Now are you going to sell me your D-300:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Thanks Dan,
I am keeping my D300 but I do have the other D200 if you are interested.

Rich,
You are right that is an impressive feat. I spent over an hour there looking around and taking photos. It was a surprise how many trucks and cars would honk and wave at us when we were on the footbridge.
Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Vienna, Virginia (Washington DC Suburbs), USA
Thanks Dan,
I am keeping my D300 but I do have the other D200 if you are interested.

Rich,
You are right that is an impressive feat. I spent over an hour there looking around and taking photos. It was a surprise how many trucks and cars would honk and wave at us when we were on the footbridge.
Pete

That Footbridge really creeps me out. I have quite a phobia about such things!!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom