Mini Cafe Get-Together in Chicago - Thanks Frank, Marissa & Ty

Blurry my foot! That is a beautiful photo Mason! And to see ya'll together with that beautiful skyline in the background - priceless! I'm glad eng45ine told me about your post or I wouldn't have known about it. Been too busy browsing the crittters you know! :wink: :redface: :biggrin:

so good to see all of you,

I am already looking forward to perhaps seeing some of you up at oshkosh this summer! and Again in December when I am in town for a conference!

Can't wait!

Great shot Mason,

Good seeing the familiar faces.

Wade
A air show is high on my list of things to see and do, too. Thanks for the kind words Wade!

This is so cool! A nice image of everyone too!
Thanks. If you come to Florence for a ball game we can post a group shot from there, wouldn't have quite the same skyline...but it would still constitute a gathering.

Hey, y'all! Great shot! :smile:
Oh, Connie just dropped a "Hey y'all"! See how easy it rolls off the tounge?:biggrin:

Great picture of the group with a great skyline in the background and I love the bean picture.

Always nice to meet up the people in person and put a face to the "type face" (?Shrug?) :rolleyes:
Hey Dude, Allison and I were planning a trip to Canada before my little income tax mess, and I know you have moved but if we had come close to you we would have tried to meet up.

Great job on all the shots, Mason. I'll bet you all had a wonderful time.
Thanks Dave, it just like hanging out with old friends.

Blurry my foot! That is a beautiful photo Mason! And to see ya'll together with that beautiful skyline in the background - priceless! I'm glad eng45ine told me about your post or I wouldn't have known about it. Been too busy browsing the crittters you know! :wink: :redface: :biggrin:
Thanks Dianne, you are too kind.

Mason,
Excellent thanks - I love "The Bean" such a fun piece - and challenging to find a new angle on it. The water tower is cool too.

Thanks for the additional pics - looks fun!
(sigh) We are here for work, but it is nice to try to sneek in some sightseeing. Last night we went to the 96th floor of the Hancock and I managed to sneek a few pictures.

Here are a couple more from from last night:
153526897-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

153527004-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great deal, you are lucky I woudl consider myself most fortuante to hang out with Frank and TY...someday

Hey Mike,

I'm going to be in Philly July 6th through the 11th for a conference. If I see any free time perhaps we can hook up and shoot something.

Hey Mason,

I love all of the images. Great job!

You guys are the best! Give my best to Jonathan. And see you next time.

Latest threads

Top Bottom