Minnesota state parks

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Jul 8, 2007.

1. A quick day drive across the border into Minnesota with my wife and a friend. Beautiful day...beautiful parks....crowded with July 4th week celebrants. Can't wait to go back in the fall when the colours are out in their glorious splendour!

Gooseberry falls picnic and beach area.

Tettegouche State park...view from a bridge:

Temperance River park:
  2. This is certainly a beautiful part of our country. You've done a good job of representing it.
  3. Thanks very much Chris... we cross the border regularly to enjoy the beauty of the parks along the northshore of Lake Superior. In the fall the colours are exceptional!
  4. I have some family in Duluth and when I've gone up there we've taken time to go up along the coast line. Beautiful up there. Your images bring back good memories.
  5. great shots bob. you've captured that area well. i haven't yet been to gooseberry falls, but tettegouche quite often. did you visit shovel point? i see it's in that third photo of yours (i think).
  6. tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Beautiful shots. I like your composition too.
  7. thanks Joe...gooseberry falls was very crowded in the free admission area..somewhat less so in the picnic area and beach. Didn't make it to shovel point other than take a picture of it from a lookout.
  8. thanks very much Torben
  9. That certainly looks like a beautiful area. You captured it nicely. Thanks for the tour.
  10. Thanks very much cliff
  11. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very lovely area a images
  12. Thanks Gale... a good place for hiking.
  13. JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Nice series, I especially like the compositions in 2 and 4.
  14. Thanks Jeff.
  15. DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    hey! i live there!... nice shots
  16. Thanks Drew...nice place to live...

Apr 30, 2005
    Nice set of images. Wish I were there

18. Thanks Robert...and come up and visit any time!