Miriam's naming ceremony

Discussion in 'People' started by Rich Gibson, May 17, 2007.

1. Forgive a proud grandpa. I was working through my older images, identifying the folders etc. and came across this. Taken in 2000 with the "obsolete" Coolpix 990. Could a woman be more beautiful?

[​IMG]

Rich

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That's just beautiful! Such a tender moment between mother and child. Thanks for sharing.

3. This is so lovely!

4. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    To answer your question........no. :smile: Touching! Makes me want another!:eek: I better not show this photo to my wife.:wink:

5. simply wonderful

6. As everyone else said "simply wonderful" There is nothing like the bond between mother and child. Or the smell of a baby!!!

Sarah

7. Really sweet photo, Rich.

8. Thank you all. It sort of underscores the idea that it isn't necessarily the equipment, it's the image. An ancient obsolete Coolpix 990 mind you!

Rich

9. Beautiful image, Rich!

Hey, don't knock that CP 990!! That was one heck of a camera! I still have mine (and the CP 995 that I bought after that) and loved it dearly.

10. Great shot Rich........... and never a truer word spoken! :biggrin:

G

11. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very precious Rich - the image conveys the bound and love wonderfully. I'm glad you dug this one up. :smile:

12. Thank you. My son Mark, her husband, is also very proud of Rebecca.

Rich

13. A mother and her baby will always be a beautiful sight. Very nice Rich and you have every right to be proud.