Mirror, Mirror on the Wall.......

Harlee is the fairest of them all....

She discovered herself in the mirror and had such a good conversation with herself. I used bounced flash to light these. This was photo opportunity that just happened and I had to be quick before her mood changed.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 100317

View attachment 100318

View attachment 100319

View attachment 100320

Great shots Terri. #1 and #4 take the cake for me!!

Thanks. I think you have to see all of them for it to be cute. Her changing expressions were what made it fun. I'm glad you like them. I'll have to get the twins to do the same thing.

It's a shame you don't like that baby Terri. <<g>>

It really is too bad, isn't it! Believe me, being a grandma to four is great fun!

That is so funny - the expressions on her face are priceless! Nice lighting job, Terri, these are great.

I was surprised how well the lighting went. It was a successful experiment. She has a very expressive face and it was fun to see her react to herself.

Thank you Terri for making me smile! I only wish we could hear her talking to herself.
I'll have to get her in front of the mirror again and take some videos. The sounds were as cute as the expressions on her face.

Those do make you smile... thanks for starting my day off right. :wink:
Glad I helped you start your day off with a smile.

Just Precious:smile:

Thank you. I agree that she is precious.

These shots are so fun Terri, love them. Seeing the reaction as little Harlee realizes that she is in control is priceless.

Her reaction to seeing herself really surprised me. I was glad that she kept having fun in front of the mirror long enough for me to get the camera.

What a great series. Her face is so expressive. What a cutie.

Thanks, Brian. I guarantee that when the time comes, you'll love being a grandparent. It is the greatest.

Super, Terri. I agree with Harlee, that baby in the mirror is beautiful!

Thanks Dave. Glad there is a consensus here about how adorable she is!

These are really cute, Terri.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Hi Virginia, Thanks.

Latest threads

Top Bottom