Miss America Diner

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by 57corvette, Aug 4, 2007.

1. I have been thinking of doing a series of different cars at different diners around America. This is the first attempt ...... would appreciate any thoughts on the effort and is it worth doing a series on it.

missamericadinerframed.

2. asaya

asaya Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Tony Saya
    Sweet; keep it going

3. Thanks Tony ...........

4. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
    Excellent!! Was the original shot of the diner taken after rain, or did you put the wet foreground in with PS? I'm looking forward to seeing others from your series!!:smile:

5. Robert

Thanks for looking ...most of the wet front was in the original photo .... I added a little of the moon reflection and a little more reflection for the car.

6. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Great work..............

I really like this Bob.....may I say, one of your best imo.

I love the vibrancy of colour.........

It sure works for me!!!

Best wishes

Ray

7. Niiiiiice...........:biggrin:

8. Nice image, I like it. For me the large moon is overkill. This will be a good series so keep them coming.

9. Ptchfork

Ptchfork

Jul 8, 2007
    New York City
    Looks great man.

10. Bob, to my eye, you've got a little too much going on there.
    I don't think the moon adds much...I would have preferred nothing or a star of two.

The diner seems a bit overwhelming here. It's hard to decide whether the diner of the automobile is the subject of this piece.

I think it might be better to cut back on the saturation of one or the other.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

11. I would really like to see the picture you started out with before pp.
    I also agree, the moon seems like overkill.

12. Thank you to all of you who took the time to write me ...... I appreciate it. I will try to control myself with the saturation and the adding of objects like the moon. I will try to work on new diners and hope to improve ......

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Sweet...lol

Looks wonderful

14. Thanks Gale .......... haven't seen you around for a while. Maybe on vacation?

15. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Bob
    Been moving. To much work. To much hear. Then the computer would not work.
    Just got it back on line:>)))
    Thank you

I will be around a bit more now.
    Missed everyone.