Misty Boy 1991 - 2007

After a bout with cancer we had to put our 16 year old cat down this week. It was one of the hardest things we have had to do. He will be missed terribly. We will be getting his ashes back and burying them under a memorial in our backyard. Bye Misty!
Taken in the fall of 2005
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken in March of this year, hew was not feeling good at this point
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mike I am very sorry....Having gone through this with another pet I understand.

These both are fantastic shots....Hang in there my friend.

Mike, please accept my sincerest condolences during this sad time. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Awwww Mike
I am so sorry.. Feel you pain Sweetie
Love and hugs to you and yours

So sorry Mike. We lost a 19 year old (Muffin) to cancer a few years ago. We had to have her put to sleep also, so I know how hard it is. Again, so sorry. :frown:

Mike I am so sorry for you. Having done this with our dog last year I know first hand how hard it is. Your pictures are amazing. A great way to remember your friend.

Aww, Mike, I am very sorry to hear this. Sounds like he was very loved, so am sure he had a wonderful life with your family.

Heart-tugging pictures you took of Misty; surely he will always be remembered.

Mike -

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. They are with us for far too short a time, aren't they? Thanks for sharing the pictures, too. Take care.

Aww.....I can relate to your pain, having lost my beloved Tali to cancer a few years ago. His littermate, Harry, is still with me, but since he is now 16 I know that our time together will not be all that long....

It hurts, doesn't it, saying goodbye to a beloved member of the family? Take comfort in knowing that your kitty is now comfortable and happy again, no longer in pain and distress.... He has now crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge" and is romping on the other side....

Sorry to hear that mate,always hard to lose a pet..you have some great memories though looking at those fantastic pics.

G

Gr8Tr1x

Mike, I am truly sorry, and I do not what else I can say to comfort you other than you and your pet are in my families prayers.

I am so sorry to hear this Mike. I know how much these four legged friends mean to you. You were blessed to have him with you for so many years - cherish the memories my friend.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is so sad to loose a companion after so many years. Some of my dogs are getting old too and I fear the day. Your pictures of her are great and will be treasured memories.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom