Misty Boy 1991 - 2007

Discussion in 'Birds' started by mike mac, Apr 7, 2007.

1. After a bout with cancer we had to put our 16 year old cat down this week. It was one of the hardest things we have had to do. He will be missed terribly. We will be getting his ashes back and burying them under a memorial in our backyard. Bye Misty!
    Taken in the fall of 2005
    original.
    Taken in March of this year, hew was not feeling good at this point
    [​IMG]

2. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Mike I am very sorry....Having gone through this with another pet I understand.

These both are fantastic shots....Hang in there my friend.

3. Saddens me to read this and understand the pain of his passing. My thought are with you my friend.

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Mike, please accept my sincerest condolences during this sad time. My thoughts are with you and your family.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awwww Mike
    I am so sorry.. Feel you pain Sweetie
    Love and hugs to you and yours

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    So sorry Mike. We lost a 19 year old (Muffin) to cancer a few years ago. We had to have her put to sleep also, so I know how hard it is. Again, so sorry. :frown:

7. Mike I am so sorry for you. Having done this with our dog last year I know first hand how hard it is. Your pictures are amazing. A great way to remember your friend.

8. Timeout

Timeout

May 23, 2006
    SoCal
    Aww, Mike, I am very sorry to hear this. Sounds like he was very loved, so am sure he had a wonderful life with your family.

Heart-tugging pictures you took of Misty; surely he will always be remembered.

9. Mike, so sorry for your loss. It makes your comment about Daisey that much more special. It's so sad when we lose a friend.

10. Mike -

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. They are with us for far too short a time, aren't they? Thanks for sharing the pictures, too. Take care.

11. Aww.....I can relate to your pain, having lost my beloved Tali to cancer a few years ago. His littermate, Harry, is still with me, but since he is now 16 I know that our time together will not be all that long....

It hurts, doesn't it, saying goodbye to a beloved member of the family? Take comfort in knowing that your kitty is now comfortable and happy again, no longer in pain and distress.... He has now crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge" and is romping on the other side....

12. Sorry to hear of your lost, a great looking Cat.

Louie

13. snakeman

snakeman

Feb 26, 2006
    UK
    Sorry to hear that mate,always hard to lose a pet..you have some great memories though looking at those fantastic pics.

14. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Mike, I am truly sorry, and I do not what else I can say to comfort you other than you and your pet are in my families prayers.

15. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    Sory to hear that Mike:Sad:

16. Sorry to hear this Mike. I know how attached we get with our four legged family members.

Anthony

17. Thansk to everyone who has replied it means a lot me my family an I. got to love the Cafe family here

18. I am so sorry to hear this Mike. I know how much these four legged friends mean to you. You were blessed to have him with you for so many years - cherish the memories my friend.

19. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    Sorry for you loss Mike never an easy thing to do

20. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    I'm so sorry for your loss. It is so sad to loose a companion after so many years. Some of my dogs are getting old too and I fear the day. Your pictures of her are great and will be treasured memories.