misty mornin

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dmwphoto, Sep 29, 2005.

1. I kind of blew it on this shot, but I still enjoy the mood of it.
    [​IMG]
    Dave

2. Not bad Dave! My eyes draws me to that green dot. Maybe a little photoshop to remove it?

Anthony

3. Thanks for the comment Anthony. I will go back and do that.
    Dave

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Dave,

I really like the image as well...just clone out the lens flair a touch. But the image itself is very nice indeed. Morning or evening shot? Looks like morning I do believe.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice, Dave. I love the way the curve of the fence echos the mountain. It has a very serene feeling.

6. Thanks Frank and Leigh. It was early morning and the fog was just lifting. I tried to capture the rays of sun into the remaining fog and at the same time present the fence in a manner that took you throughout the image. I will take that bit of flare out and try and process it a little better.
    Dave

7. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Dave, you know I love early morning pictures if you remove that dot it's a realy great picture!

8. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Looks great to me. The sun rays and the angles of the fence are an nice interaction.

Very Nicely Done

Regards

RFC

9. thanks Hans and RFC.

10. I like it tough lighting but it looks like you captured it like you saw it I would just clone out the little flare, sure wish I could spend a Sunday morning in that relaxing place

11. I agree about the flare "dot" but you did a great job with the sunrays and the lifting fog. The curved fence makes for a nice visual journey through the shot! ;)

12. Mike and Kevin,
    Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment. As tough as work is today I am longing to be back there.
    Dave

13. Very nice composition, all the elements make it great, the mist, the trees and the fences.

14. Angelo

Angelo

Sep 19, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    if that's what you call "blowing a shot" I want lessons. :smile:

15. I guess I must have missed this one when first posted. I like it.