Mix bag from Viera and Merritt

Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
978
Location
Viera Fl
Really Great Stuff again Mike.

Like looking at all the photos.

KEEP THEM COMING.

Gale
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
Wonderful shots Mike :!: :!:

Was your fiancé as impressed as we were when she saw all of the great pics that you got?? :wink:

Regards,

Frank
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
1,011
Location
San Jose, CA
Stunning work, Mike! D2H + 300/4 + 1.4X tc seems to be the standard issue for the Merritt Island gang... and your results show why.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
4,741
Location
SE Florida
Very very nice shots!

All of you guys are showing up with killer shots from Merrit. These are just great!
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
Flew said:
Wonderful shots Mike :!: :!:

Was your fiancé as impressed as we were when she saw all of the great pics that you got?? :wink:

Regards,

Frank
Yes she thought they were great she was glad we had a great time, I told her what a great group of people I got a chance to meet
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
UncleFrank said:
Stunning work, Mike! D2H + 300/4 + 1.4X tc seems to be the standard issue for the Merritt Island gang... and your results show why.
Frank
Thanks it is a great sharp contrasty lens that is very small and lightweight.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
Re: Very very nice shots!

Steve S said:
All of you guys are showing up with killer shots from Merrit. These are just great!
Steven
The oppurtunites were endless you should try to make the next get together
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
DavidM said:
Mike -

Love shots of cormorants where you can actually see the color in the eyes.

All these are great! Keep posting...
David
IOt was quite fun to sit and watch this guy dive beneath the water and then come up 25 yards further away.
 
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom